This time on Product Management Meets Pop Culture – The Podcast
We interview Jeremy Horn (a.k.a., The Product Guy) – an award-winning product management veteran with two decades of experience leading and managing product teams. He’s founded several start-ups and created the largest product management meetup in the world.
Show Notes For This Episode
- Episode Sponsor: Audible
- Linked In: Jeremy Horn
- Twitter: @theproductguy
- The Product Guy Blog
- Tafifi, The Living Roadmap
- “Accelerando” by Charles Stross
New Around Here?
- Subscribe to the podcast feed to get new episodes as soon as they come out. Our promise: You will not be overwhelmed with notifications about new episodes.
- Connect with me on LinkedIn.
- Follow me on Twitter to keep the discussion going and/or grill me on when the next podcast episode is coming out.
PMMPC: The Podcast Available Wherever Fine Podcasts Are Available
Bonus Content: Schrödinger’s cat: A thought experiment in quantum mechanics – Chad Orzel
Star Wars: The Last Jedi – Throne Room Confrontation, LEGO-style