Why create a list of online resources for Product Managers? Because PMs are pressed for time, but we’re also on a quest to learn, to generate new ideas, and to get inspired. #amiright
- Accidental PM – Dr. Anderson has implemented best practices for managing products at some of the world’s largest firms: Boeing, Siemens, Alcatel, and Verizon.
- Brainmates – Favors frameworks and methodologies that combine Lean StartUp, Agile and Customer-Centered Design.
- CindyAlvarez.com – Author, Lean Customer Development and researcher at Microsoft.
- Good Product Manager – Jeff Lash is Vice President and Group Director at SiriusDecisions, with many posts contrasting a “good” product management experience with its exact opposite approach.
- Knowledge Jolt – Covers knowledge management, personal effectiveness, and theory of constraints, among other topics.
- Pragmatic Marketing – Pragmatic Marketing has been transforming the careers of product professionals and the companies who employ them for over 20 years. This is their blog.
- Product Manager Insider – Bi-weekly email newsletter focuses on topics like influencing stakeholders, strategy & tactics, and industry trends.
- SeriousPerspectives – Generating actionable insights for executives. Filter content by topics and authors.
- Under 10 – Former Pragmatic Marketing instructor, Steve Johnson provides the best practices that help turn ideas into products.
- This Is Product Management – Produced by Alpha UX, this podcast focuses on specific topics rather than general interviews. Episodes can be filtered by topic, audience, industry and more.
- Rocketship.fm – Interviews with startup founders and product professionals sharing the secrets of their successes.
- Yours Productly – Interviews with product leaders from across the world. Guests are asked to narrate case studies where they solved specific challenges as product managers.
- StartUp – Episodic series about what it’s really like to get a business off the ground. Hosted by Alex Blumberg, former producer for This American Life and CEO/cofounder of Gimlet Media.
- The Advanced Selling Podcast – Insights for Product Managers about how decision-makers perceive products, how pricing affects sales, and related topics. Specifically for PMs? No. Invaluable to PMs? Absolutely.
- 100 Product Managers – 100 Product Managers began with a mission to interview one hundred active product managers in Los Angeles — from startups to enterprise. Hear from PMs from companies like Venmo, Expedia, Dollar Shave Club, and more.
- @a16z – Andreessen Horowitz is a tech VC firm that invests in software eating the world.
- @DesignMuseum – One of the world’s leading museums devoted to contemporary design in every form from architecture and fashion to graphics, product and industrial design.
- @jefflash – Passionate about making #product managers great & helping #b2b companies succeed.
- @keenan – A Sales Guy Inc’s CEO/President and Chief Antagonist. He’s been selling something to someone for his entire life.
- @MindtheProduct – Product Management community that blogs at http://MindTheProduct.com, meets at http://ProductTank.com, and conferences at http://mtpcon.com.
- @nireyal – Author of Hooked: How to Build Habit-Forming Products.
- @prodcollective – A community for product people, and organizers of INDUSTRY: The Product Conference.
- @ProdPad – Provides tools and resources to help you manage your products and your people.
- @producttank – Meetups for product people, by product people. Bringing together local product communities in over 136 cities across the globe.
- @ptyoung – VP of Products for Pragmatic Marketing and Founder of ProductCamp Austin.
- @uxmag – Defining and informing the complex field of user experience (UX) through frequent publication of high-quality articles for experts and newcomers alike.
- @ValaAfshar – Chief Digital Evangelist at Salesforce.