Product Management Meets Pop Culture: The Podcast – Season One – Episode #5
This time: We review the classic 1932 horror film FREAKS; reveal what Facebook and Google really think about your privacy; and explore a product manager’s role in online privacy matters.
Show Notes For This Episode
- Video: Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg – TechCrunch Interview
- Video: Google CEO Eric Schmidt On Privacy
- Where’s the Line Between Privacy and Publicacy?
- Product Management – The Conscience of Every Product Company
- iTunes: “Pinhead” – The Ramones
New Around Here?
Subscribe to the feed to receive future updates; follow me on Twitter to keep the discussion going and/or tell me how to properly conduct a podcast.