Product Management Meets Pop Culture: The Podcast – Season One – Episode #4
On this very special Valentine’s Day edition: We review the new romantic comedy PLANET HULK (bottom line: AWESOME), look at the emotional power of Frisbees, explore emotional value propositions in b2b, and take a moment for some very moving, very emotional poetry.
Show Notes For This Episode
- Planet Hulk (Marvel.com Mini-Site)
- Frisbee Inventor Dies At 90
- Wham-O Frisbee Commercial (195x)
- Wham-O Frisbee Commercial (1981)
- No One Ever Got Fired For Buying IBM/Microsoft/Gold
- “Candy” (Iggy Pop)
>New Around Here?
Subscribe to the feed to receive future updates; follow me on Twitter to keep the discussion going and/or tell me how to properly conduct a podcast.