Product Management Meets Pop Culture: The Podcast – Season One – Episode #9
This time: We review RESIDENT EVIL: AFTERLIFE 3D; listen to professor Arnold Blumberg talk about the cultural importance of zombies; and reveal the simple three-letter question that will help Product Managers achieve clarity.
Show Notes For This Episode
- Episode Sponsor: Audiblepodcast.com/pmmpc
- Resident Evil: Afterlife 3D HD Trailer
- Video: Professor Teaches College Course on Zombies
- Left 4 Dead 2 Sells 2.9 Million, Dragon Age 2.7 Million
- Plants vs. Zombies iPhone Sets New iTunes App Store Record, Breaks $1M in Nine Days
- Resident Evil: Afterlife 3D – Box Office Mojo
- Zombieland – Box Office Mojo
- Abbott and Costello: Who’s On First?
- Music: Zombie Killa – Zealous1
New Around Here?
Subscribe to the feed to receive future updates; follow me on Twitter to keep the discussion going and/or tell me how to properly conduct a podcast.